Kult Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kult Clan

Main Domain of The Kult Clan

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:26 pm

cr250

LEADERS

WICKED
PATONEGRO
EVIL CHEESY
CR 250

CEO- COPENHAGEN
GM- REAPER
AST. GM - PATRON
HEAD ADMIN- TRIX
AST. HEAD ADMIN- Crosshairs

SENIOR ADMINS

CR450, 4TH RIECH, INSTINCT, CROSSHAIRS, YODA,

ADMINS

HOFFERS, TIMJOHNILL, LLAMA ON SPEED , POPTARD, TRANCE , ZIPPER , Twisted

JR ADMINS
NONE AT THE TIME

FULL MEMBERS

WILD
EQUIPTO
CRIS
JAGARWOLF
NICKSWARDSON
RUSSIANSNIPER
REV#
BELIAL
GUNNER
SUPERMEX
Shako
DeMon
Stephaaaan
bludgeoned
IllLegal
Kpt. Kitty Bucket
Recoil
Scord
Deuce

2CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:19 pm

Negahnepoc

WHYSOSERIOUS?

3CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 pm

wicked

Admin

Negahnepoc wrote:WHYSOSERIOUS?

want to see a pencil trick? come over.

https://kult.variousforum.com

4CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:11 pm

cr250

NOU

5CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 pm

wicked

Admin

cr250 wrote:NOU

nou

6CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:29 pm

cris^

cris^

Wicked wrote:
cr250 wrote:NOU

nou

nou

7CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:26 pm

PatoNegro

Deleated*

Last edited by Wicked on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dont use the magical name please.)

8CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:50 am

cris^

cris^

PatoNegro wrote:Deleated*

what a fag Exclamation Question Sleep

9CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:03 am

PatoNegro

i fucken hate the way 250 cheats on me with this fag named wicked.... wicked! u look like a fucken truck ran over ur face.... imma call 1800facialmakeover.... u fucken deformed bitch.... 250! i love u come back to me

10CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:05 am

cris^

cris^

PatoNegro wrote:i fucken hate the way 250 cheats on me with this fag named wicked.... wicked! u look like a fucken truck ran over ur face.... imma call 1800facialmakeover.... u fucken deformed bitch.... 250! i love u come back to me

omg you guys are uber gay Exclamation i'm with stupid Arrow Patonegro Exclamation Cool Evil or Very Mad Razz

11CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:06 am

PatoNegro

SHUT THE FUCK UP CRIS U WISH I HAD A CRUSH ON U

12CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:07 am

cris^

cris^

PatoNegro wrote:SHUT THE FUCK UP CRIS U WISH I HAD A CRUSH ON U

NEVER Exclamation Exclamation what i look like fuckin wit a shitty like you Exclamation Suspect afro scratch

13CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Empty Re: CURRENT KULT ROSTER WITH RANKS Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:08 pm

wicked

Admin

PatoNegro wrote:i fucken hate the way 250 cheats on me with this fag named wicked.... wicked! u look like a fucken truck ran over ur face.... imma call 1800facialmakeover.... u fucken deformed bitch.... 250! i love u come back to me

1800facialmakeover?? i tried calling that and it didn't work, wanted to make that paper bag over your girlfriends head to be permanent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum